Saturday 26 September 2015

40 Thoughts We All Have In Sixth Form

      Heya lovelies!
Starting Sixth Form (high school, college or university) is a massive change. Whether it's your first year or you're getting into it now, we all have similar thoughts. So here is my rundown of 40 Thoughts We All Have In Sixth Form...


  1. Only 4 subjects... how hard can this be?
  2. Shit, I had less homework throughout year 10 than I've had this week
  3. Ooh my own clothes, how fun
  4. Skinny jeans to school, I'm lookin fineee
  5. At least I actually like the subjects I'm doing I guess
  6. Ah. I may have run out of clean clothes
  7. Are we supposed to know what we're doing with our lives yet?
  8. I NEED MONEY
  9. Why are the teachers suddenly our bffs
  10. Realistically, do I have time to have a job
  11. How much is too much lying on my CV?
  12. YES I WORE THIS TOP YESTERDAY. SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
  13. Who is making curry in the common room?!
  14. The least you could do is share...
  15. Look at me with my planner and folder, I'm such a profesh person
  16. Party this weekend versus complex algebra... decisions decisions
  17. What even is a personal statement?!?
  18. My love life is as dead as a doornail
  19. Is there a course that just makes me rich when I'm older? No?
  20. How long before wearing track suit bottoms out is socially acceptable?
  21. I'm sorry but I am not in financial position to splash out on all your 18th bdays
  22. I AM BUZZIN FOR UNI
  23. Knew I should've listened to their bloody study advice in September...
  24. Why is this childish chav controlling the sixth form's speakers?! We don't want to listen to Tiny Tempah again!!
  25. A Saturday job means I basically have no social life
  26. Let's be honest... sixth form means I have no social life
  27. SIXTH FORM SCHOOL TRIP *squeels*
  28. Why didn't I appreciate how easy GCSE's were compared to this shit
  29. What if I don't want to go to uni... too much stress for me
  30. Hmm... professional stripping is looking rather appealing
  31. Ooh new clothes, I look so fab fab fabby fab
  32. My parents had already met at this age, I'm so behind in life
  33. If you think I'm going to try and sell your subject to the younger students, you've got another think coming Sir
  34. I know you want us to be independent but you're a teacher; your job is literally to teach us
  35. Ooh University open days, how fun
  36. I take that back, they're big and scary and I want to stay in year 13 5ever
  37. I can't believe I'm leaving this shit hole soon, this is so emotional
  38. When's it too late to start revising?
  39. Shit!! Everyone else is revising, I should really start
  40. EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS (and so on...)
I hope you enjoyed that guys! If you have thought any of these, or I've forgotten something (which is likely- it's been a long week), let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading everyone, see you next time!!
Laura Stone x
    Keep reading...
    Surviving Sixth Form Advice
    Exam season: keeping balanced
    Eyebrows 101
     

No comments:

Post a Comment