Thursday 13 August 2015

Results day (A levels)


Hello everyone, hope you're all having a good day.

Pretty big day eh?

I really wanted to do a post on getting through A level results day but I've been swamped recently... Plus I didn't want to advice you guys on a subject that I haven't gone through properly myself. It was my results day today and although I'm not going to tell you guys all about it, I got my grades and am feeling pretty happy!

Anyway, I just wanted to do a quick post to say well done to anyone that got their results today. Massive congratulations if you got all your grades, you've done so well! No matter what grades you got, if you worked hard you should be super proud - as my mum would say.

If you didn't get exactly what you hoped for, do not panic. Stay calm whilst working out what you're doing next, whether that's going into clearing or possibly exploring a different career option. I don't like to say it after all that hard work but remember that A levels are just one set of exams and aren't vital to have an awesome life!! I guess what I'm trying to say is keep everything in perspective, think about what's really best for you and how you're going to achieve it. Sorry that sounded so preachy guys, oops.

Have fun and enjoy the rest of your summer no matter what!

I'm definitely going to be doing a post on GCSE results day so keep an eye out for that if you're interested. If not, look out for my future blog posts on a variety of subjects or go to my archive for all blog posts I've ever written.

Well done everyone, it was a tough day... See you next time,
Laura Stone x

No comments:

Post a Comment