Tuesday 25 August 2015

Instagram ya'll


My first (ish) Instagram post eyey

As a twitter-o-holic, I always look at Instagram as too much effort. Having to actually take a decent picture every time you want to post looks exhausting. Nevertheless, I am going to be totally hypocritical and announce
 
I HAVE JUST GOT INSTAGRAM.
 
But it's been a struggle guys. Firstly, finding a name was near enough impossible so I've end up with a name to reflect how bored I was choosing a username... oops!
 
 
Secondly, as you can probably tell, I'm not a photographer. So seeing all these bloggers with professional looking photos and stunning Instagram feeds is just a little depressing.
 
Thirdly, it's harder to find people I want to follow. Screw Kim K, I want to follow the smaller (not the Zoella type blogs) that I love to read anyway. But do I really have to go to each individual twitter profile and scroll endlessly until I find a tweet where they have promoted their Instagram account?!
 
Anyway, I'm up for anything new so you will find me on Instagram (trying to look professional and classy). Please come follow me, I'm a little lonely right now. Obviously I will follow you all back cos I love you and want to see everyone's nice pictures!
 
I thought about endlessly tweeting my link so I didn't look like a larry no mates (which I will probably still do). But then I thought, do you know what, I'm just going to do one big post on my new Instagram and be done with it.

Instagram

Thanks for reading and I hope I'll see you all on Instagram soon!
Laura Stone x

2 comments:

  1. I've just followed! I've got a sneaky recommendation for you... I follow loads of smaller bloggers, if you go onto my profile and click following you can go through it and select who you would like to follow and it's really quick and easy. Congrats on joining the community, Instagram is my favourite thing, but I need to get to grips with Twitter, I find it such a struggle!

    Fi | www.fislittleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunny! Oooh that's a really good idea, I'll do that this evening, thanks! Yeah a lot of people say they prefer Instagram but I'm deffintiley a twitter girl at heart ;)

      If you need help getting your blogs seen on twitter, I would recommend the BloggerRT accounts (@TheblogguideRT). I co-own it and it helps people expand their audience really well on Twitter :)

      Laura x

      Delete