Saturday 30 May 2015

The Big Summer 2015 List



Hey guys,

So if you have been doing exams recently, you're about to be released on a very long summer break as a reward for all that hard work. If you haven't been doing exams yet, then come July and you too will be starting your summer break. But with such a long holiday it's hard to know what to do to make the most of your summer.
 
 I had an idea to create a list of things you need to do in the summer. However, it's quite hard to think of great ideas that suit everyone so my idea was that you guys could all contribute as well. So we create a long list together of things we're all going to do in summer 2015!! Contribute by either commenting below or tweeting me. I thought I'd start it off though, so here goes. 
 
 
 
Summer 2015 To do List
 
BBQ with friends and family
 
Go to a small (or big if you're lucky) concert
 
Redo your wardrobe
 
Get a piercing- a new one
 
Dye or cut your hair
 
Go on a seaside weekend with friends
 
Get a job (or start babysitting if you're not 16 yet)
 
Go on a spa day- or host you're own
 
SHOPPING, SHOPPING AND MORE SHOPPING
 
Host a 'Great British Bake Off' style bake off
 
Start a blog (that's one ticked off for me)
 
'Friends' marathon
 
Go to the zoo - a classic
 
Pull an all nighter
 
Meet a guy whilst on holiday
 
Go vegan or vegetarian for a week
 
Start jogging
 
 
That's what I've got so far but I'll keep adding to it as I get more ideas. To contribute either comment below or tweet me (here). Remember to contribute, share and check back before the summer so we can all do it together. This should be fun ya'll!
 
Laura Stone x
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this list! Friends marathons are always a must, no matter what the season is.

    I'm going vegetarian for a week in the coming months, which I'll cover in my blog.

    I love going hiking in the summer! It's super hot where I live, so the beach is out of the question, but the trees in the forests provide really good coverage against the sun.

    - Sydney at Doe Eyed Dreams

    ReplyDelete