Monday 9 February 2015

Welcome!

Hi, I'm Laura Stone!

I'm a 18 year old girl and I've started a blog... dun dun dun
These 'firsts posts' are always a bit awkward so I'm just going to attempt to explain what I'm blogging about and who I am in a concise way!

Being a student is really hard, no matter where we all are in the wonderful journey that is 'education.'
I wanted to start a blog to help survive with style! Including posts about

- Fashion at school
- Makeup
- Revision tips
- Exam stress
- Shopping on a budget
- Getting a job
- Choosing your options
- Extra curricular survival...

I hope I can help some people out there and we get through this together.
Well, not literally but you get my point :) 

Come find me everywhere on the internet but twitter is my main way to communicate to ya'll!

Tweet me @LauraStone_

And if you're interested in my blog, follow me on bloglovin (link in the side bar)

Look forward to seeing you soon,

Laura Stone x


No comments:

Post a Comment