Tuesday 24 February 2015

A Very Inspiring Blogger

 
So I was very kindly nominated to do the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award' by the beautiful Ellie from Ellie Loves. I love her blog and I think it's a really cute tag so I thought I'd give it a go.

The rules
  • You have to write seven facts about yourself 
  • Nominate five bloggers for the award
  • Let your nominees know you've tagged them.
Here we go then

1. I can rap the whole of  'Gold digger' by Kanye West & 'Bezerk' by Eminem. And I am extremely proud of it.

2. This may be a controversial one but I am definitely an eyeliner girl rather than lips. Please don't hate me but I would go for a hot cat eye over a pink lipstick any day...

3. I am a massive Harry Potter fan and always will be. Ravenclaw kinda gurl

4. When I was younger, I was so obsessed with growing my hair out, that I bought and used horse shampoo to make it grow quicker.

5. Although summer would have to be my favourite season, autumn/winter fashion is the best. I am in heaven when I get to wear jeans, Chelsea boots and a cute scarf.

6. I always have a goal or aim in life which motivates me to do the boring stuff.

7. I love any kind of love event. I'm a major theatre & concert lover but I think seeing 'Strictly come dancing' online was a true highlight.

Well, although some of those were embarrassing, I hope you enjoyed reading some random facts lil facts about me.


Now, I'd love to nominate:
 
Thanks for reading and I'd like to thank Ellie again for nominating me!
See you next time,
Laura Stone x

No comments:

Post a Comment